With the addition of Velcro fasteners at either end to keep the Heatpack in place, our ThermoDR Neck Wrap is made from soft durable fleece fabric, filled with 100% natural, cleaned UK wheat and comes with optional French lavender.
Designed with physiotherapists, the Neck Wrap is a non-invasive way of applying heat (or cool) around your neck in order to assist in the relief of pain and discomfort caused by headaches, shoulder strain and neck ache.
The natural grains combined with the fresh aroma of the lavender, provides a relaxing aromatherapy effect in addition to the heat healing properties.
An innovative addition to the design with a 2 channel distribution, allowing for a greater flow of wheat and therefore a more equal distribution of heat preventing the wheat from falling to one side as in other designs.
- 11 x 69 cm (4.25 x 27 inches)
- Can be used as a warm or cold compress
- Hand made in the UK (Manchester)
- Made using UK cleaned wheat
- Made with French (grown in Provence) Lavender (optional)
- CE certified as a Medical Device CA013851
- Designed and endorsed by Physiotherapists
- Meets the stringent BS8433:2004 Microwaveable Personal Warmers
Upper Back, Neck and Shoulder
Stiffness in the neck, frozen shoulder or general upper back pain is often caused by contractions in the neck and shoulder muscles. Thermotherapy can provide relief by reducing muscle spasms.