ThermoDR Body Wrap
The Body HeatWrap offers the benefits of the deluxe Heatpack in addition to an elasticated strap enabling to keep the Heatpack in place and add compression.
Reasons To Buy:
Made with UK wheat
Designed with Physiotherapists, this is the perfect tool to be used both at home and post treatment as a warm or cool compress. Made from 100% natural ingredients, it also has a 2 channel design enabling greater distribution of heat during application using cleaned UK wheat and comes with optional French lavender.
A non-invasive way of applying heat to a choice of body parts in order to assist in the relief of pain and discomfort caused by menstrual periods, migraines, lower back pain and many others.
The natural grains combined with the optional fresh aroma of the lavender, provides a relaxing aromatherapy effect in addition to the heat healing properties of the heat pack.
- Heat Pack Size: 13.5 x 45 cm (5.5 x 17.75 inches), weight 700g
- The heatpack has an innovative addition to the design with a 2 channel distribution, allowing for a greater flow of wheat and therefore a more equal distribution of heat preventing the wheat from falling to one side as in other designs
- Hand made in the UK (Manchester)
- Made using UK cleaned wheat
- Made with French (grown in Provence) Lavender (optional)
- CE certified as a Medical Device CA013851
- Meets the stringent BS8433:2004 Microwaveable Personal Warmers